The following improvements were implemented with our QuickBooks Desktop Sync Agent.
June 29, 2017
- The ability to connect the QuickBooks Sync agent to a QuickBooks file that has been moved or a file whose name has changed was added.
- A variety of performance improvements were added to the sync agent. These improvements run in the background.
February 10, 2017
- The Basic View number of action buttons on the Dashboard were reduced from 4 to 2.
- The ability to sync receivable invoices from Viewpost to QuickBooks is now only available in Advanced Mode View. See How Do I Change From Basic View to Advanced View?
- The ability to sync bills from QuickBooks to Viewpost is now only available in Advanced Mode View. See How Do I Change From Basic View to Advanced View?
February 8, 2017
A Basic View of the sync agent is default. The Basic View has the following changes:
- The number of action buttons on the Dashboard were reduced from 9 to 4.
- The main Dashboard action buttons are Send Payments and Send Invoices.
- The 5 actions represented by the buttons which were removed are now auto synced at midnight. See the article in the Help section for more information on Auto Sync. What is QuickBooks Desktop Auto-Sync?
- The user can change the view back to the former Advanced View in Settings. See the article in the Help section for more information.
- All Bills synced from Viewpost to QuickBooks are now synced to a single General Ledger account in QuickBooks. See the article in the Help Section for more information.
November 8, 2016
An "Open Sync History" link was added in the Sync Agent Settings to navigate the user to the Sync Results files.