On Viewpost we have new and improved features that will give you more control and confidence in your payment approval process with Advanced Payment Approvals.
- Advanced Approval Rule-sets- quickly and easily create powerful, approval rule-sets that include multiple payment thresholds, with responsibility assigned to custom user groups.
- New Payment Approvals Panel- the payment detail page to clearly display the real-time status of pending approvals. Once approved, the view changes to the Payment Tracker.
- Payment Tracker Details-Approval information has been added so you can quickly see who reviewed a payment and when it was approved or rejected.
- Rule-Change Alerts-When creating or updating an approval rule-set, built-in logic filters review your changes and alert you when an existing payment is affected or new payments would be put in a state that they could not be approved.
- Approval Email Reminders- Users will now receive a daily summary of specific payments that are pending review in their approval queue.
To select Advanced Payment Approval click on:
- Your company name
- Company settings
- Payment Approval
- Approve Payments Using drop down
- Select Advanced Payment Approval
Creating Payment Approval Matrix
Payments Pending Approval
When the Check Creator initiates a payment, it will go into a 'Pending' state, until the Check Signer logs into Viewpost to send the payments.
Approvals Requested by Email:
Approval Queue listed under Payments/ Approval Queue
Once the signer selects 'Approve' the payment will be sent.
For more information on Basic Payment Approvals click here.