On Viewpost you can add multiple users, and assign Group Permissions to set up Payment Approvals under Basic Payment Approvals.
Under Advanced Payment Approval you can quickly and easily create powerful, approval rule-sets that include multiple payment thresholds, with responsibility assigned to custom user groups.
Follow the steps below to create a group and assign permissions under Basic Payment Approvals
- One person to create and queue up payments for specific or any amounts
- Another person to send them
1) Go to Company Settings/ Groups.
2) Add a Group and name it 'Check Creator'
Assign all permission you wish, including Create Check but excluding Sign Check and Modify Early Pay Settings.
3) Assign the person you want to create checks this group.
4) After this step has been completed, navigate to Users.
Select the user you want to be the 'Check Signer' and check the box to assign Admin permissions.
When the Check Creator initiates a payment, it will go into a 'Pending' state, until the Check Signer logs into Viewpost to send the payments.
To do this click on either the bell and click on View Approval Queue or Payments/Approval Queue
The Check Signer selects 'View', and lands on a page to approve the payment. Once the signer selects 'Approve' the payment will be sent.
To approve multiple payments:
- Go to Payments/ Approval Queue
- Select multiple payments at a time
- Approve Payments
For more information on dual signature approvals click here.