Our core goals are to:
- Honor the vendor’s payment preference and your valued relationship with them
- Convert as many payments as possible to electronic methods for efficiency and security
- Generating the highest revenue for your organization
There are two basic paths.
Before Payments are Sent:
- If your Accounting Team adds a vendor to the vendor or payment file with contact information, we can reach out and get them enrolled before any payments are created. This is the highest success for the first payment to go electronically.
As Payment is Sent:
- If the vendor is added at the same time their first payment is initiated, then the payment goes into a Live Payment queue.
- Our Enrollment Team reaches out in real-time to engage the vendor and learn their payment preference.
- If they are interested in Virtual Credit Card or ACH, we attempt to enroll them quickly and convert even the first paper check payment electronically.
- If we are unable to reach them, the first payment will go paper check and the vendor will get added to continual outreach for subsequent payments until we can reach them.
If at any point in time you know of a strategic vendor, special relationship, or someone you already have payment preferences for, let us know. Our support team will engage and assure set up.
We do understand how valuable electronic payment are.