Received or want to receive a virtual card payment, but don't currently have a merchant service provider?
Viewpost has an integration with Stripe that can help you accept payments quickly and easily.
- Click on your invitation from Viewpost to register an account.
- Once you are registered, click on Payment Methods.
- Select 'Enroll to Accept Credit Cards' and fill out the registration form.
2) Select the customers you are willing to accept credit card payments from:
- Select the Network Tab
- Select the Company Name of the Customer you wish to include
- Select the 3 dots next to the Customer entry
- Select 'Edit'
- Check the box to 'Accept Credit Card Payments' from this customer and 'Update'
3) Navigate to Stripe.com
- Select Payments
- Select New
- Select More Options
- Enter Card details you received in
The first payment may take a few days to settle in your bank account.
Subsequent payments should arrive within 2-3 business days.
Each time you receive a virtual card payment, log in to Stripe.com and repeat the steps above.