What to expect:
- Our agents work on leads in the order in which they are received.
- Leads status make take up to 14 days after requirements are fulfilled to establish quality and complete status.
- Provide quality information with your lead makes qualifying easier. Please provide Company Name, Email Address, Contact Person, Phone Number during submission
- The Ideal client would be a medium size business sending payments to other businesses in the US.
- Setting client expectations is beneficial. Below are some answers to frequently asked questions.
How do they send electronic payments?
- Both parties need to be registered and connected on Viewpost
- Once your client registers they can invite the other company to register by going to the Network Tab and 'Adding New Company' to invite them to join Viewpost.
- Both parties register their respective bank accounts
- Payment timelines depend on the receiving bank which can vary days
- Payments submitted to companies or people not registered on Viewpost will go as paper checks
- We do not yet support the ability to enter someone else’s routing and account number and push an ACH like Direct Pay
What does Viewpost not do?
- Transfers between savings and checking accounts
- International payments (Domestic Only)
- Wires with guaranteed delivery date
- Push or Pull ACH- Entering the other companies routing and account number
- Bill pay for electronic payments to unregistered users
What Accounting Packages or import options does Viewpost support?
- Have your client reach out to support, so we may discuss the features and functionalities of our Sync products.
- If a customer needs to stop an electronic payment, they need to stop payment with the bank. The check number, payee, and dollar amount are available to them on the Viewpost website. Most electronic payments to Bank of America accounts go Image Cash Letter, which is similar to stopping a paper check.
- If a payment is returned, please check with both banks for reasoning. If a payment failed for any reason it would need to be reissued.