Follow the short steps below to replace a bank account you have registered with another one. Please note it won't let you Edit any of the existing banking information. Even if it is only a change in routing number, you will need to Add A New Account, and Delete the Old One.
- Add the new account
- Select Modify Defaults and update all defaults to the new bank account.
- If you do not see 'Modify Defaults' your first bank account may be locked, or inactive.
- If you added the new bank account, but did not update the defaults, payments may not process.
To add the new account:
- Select Company Name
- Select Payment Methods (you will see your existing bank account listed there)
- Select 'Add' to enter your checking account information
- After the new bank account is verified, select 'Modify Defaults'
- Update the defaults to reflect the new account
To remove a bank account in Viewpost follow the steps below:
- Select your Company Name
- Select Payment Methods
- Select Edit next to the bank account you want to delete
- Select 'Delete or Disable Account' then Update Account
- Delete- never intend to use again
- Disable- don't want to use right now
An Inactive account cannot be used for sending or receiving payments.
All pending or scheduled payments associated with this account will be canceled.
In addition, any active Early Pay requests will also be canceled.
To re-enable an disabled bank account follow the steps below:
- To view the bank account Check the 'Include Inactive Accounts' box.
- Select Edit next to the bank account you want to re-enable
- Select Enable Account and Update Account
- Remember to Modify Defaults as noted above