In order for payments to be sent using Viewpost Sync for use with QuickBooks, each payment must meet a few criteria:
- Payments must be entered in QuickBooks
- Payment date is within the past 7 days
- Payments are Checks (not Credit Card payments)
- Payments have “Print Later” or “To be printed” selected
- Payments are associated with active bank accounts
To send a payment via Viewpost, check the check box, and then click Send Payments.
To Schedule Payments:
- On the Sync Agent, select Bills and Import Bills from QuickBooks to Viewpost
- On Viewpost, schedule the payment in the Payment Queue.
- After the scheduled date has passed and the payment has been made, you can Sync the payment in to QuickBooks.
- On the Sync Agent, select Payments and Import Payments from Viewpost to QuickBooks.