Registering your bank account on Viewpost allows you to send and receive payments.
What you will need:
- A physical address in the United States
- To secure your account by enabling two-step authentication OR answering security questions
- Log in credentials for your online banking OR your routing and account number
- Tax ID number (If you are an independent contractor or sole proprietor this will be your Social Security Number)
- Signature (Viewpost does not discern if you are sending or receiving payments on Viewpost, and you are enabled to do both)
You can add a bank account during initial account registration or at any time by going here:
- Select your Company Name from the upper right hand corner menu
- Select Payment Methods
- Select Add Checking Account
- Link your bank account by choosing one of the following:
- Select your bank using the icons, or search box
- Enter your account number manually
If your bank comes up in the search box, click on it.
You will be prompted to enter your banking credentials, which will immediately validate your bank account by using your online banking user ID and password.
If your bank account is not listed, you can enter your account number manually.
*Tax ID Number is required. If you are an individual or sole proprietor you can use your Social Security number.
When you register for Viewpost, we make no presumption of the features and functions you will want to use. Registering a bank account makes you eligible to send or receive payments, therefore a signature is required.
You may Sign by Phone. Send a message to your smart phone you will use to sign
OR draw your signature by left clicking your mouse and using the space provided.
If you entered your account and routing number manually, here is what will happen next:
- Viewpost initiates two micro-deposits, usually less than .50, in to your bank account.
- Once you see these deposits on your bank statement (usually 1-2 days) log in to your Viewpost account and verify the micro-deposits.
Once you have verified, you are all set to send and receive payments.
Your bank account will appear with defaults as seen below.
*If you select 'Verify' and enter incorrect amounts, your bank account will be locked on Viewpost for your protection. Don't fret. Please contact our Customer Support team, and they will happily assist you in unlocking your account.
**If there were any discrepancies in your routing or account number these deposits will not go through. If it has been a couple of days and you do not see the deposits, please contact Viewpost Customer Support.
Click here to learn more about payment processing times.