Viewpost has a variety of account structures, and pricing varies.
Fees are based on:
- How you came to join Viewpost (via an invitation bank or other enrollment)
- The companies/individuals you are doing business with (Corporate clients, versus independent contractors)
- Optional features and functions (discounting, consumer payments, accepting credit cards)
- Some accounts have a monthly fee of $14.99 paid via credit card. This fee is not included or offset by any bank institution fees.
- Transaction fees may occur at the time of the transaction (% fees for enterprise payments received, or merchant service fees)
- Or be billed around the first of the month, for the month prior (Payments sent to businesses or received from consumers)
- Subscription fees are billed to a credit card you entered.
- Transaction fees billed in arrears are auto paid out of the bank account you registered on Viewpost.
View our terms and conditions for additional information.
- *A payment can appear successfully sent on Viewpost and still not process correctly from the bank. Processing fees will still be incurred.
- *Viewpost does not retry payments automatically that fail. You must manually retry.
- *Viewpost does not reimburse any banking institution fees, or merchant fees associated with payment returns.
- *Non-payment of monthly, or transaction fees can result in suspension or termination of Viewpost services.
Your Viewpost fees are always visible here: