On Viewpost, you can see when an invoice has been sent, approved, or scheduled for payment.
- 'Sent' means the invoice was sent via email. (Check invoice history for timing details)
- 'Closed' means it was paid.
- All other statuses indicate payment has not yet been made.
While your invoice transitions from made to paid, you will see one of the following statuses:
- New- You just created a invoice. Your customer has not received or opened the invoice yet.
- Undelivered or Draft- Invoice has not been sent. Check the email address you entered and send it.
- Sent- You emailed the invoice. It is waiting for your customer to open it.
- In Review- Get excited! Your trading partner has now received your invoice and is reviewing it.
- Approved- Good news; your invoice has been reviewed and the dollar amount was approved. You are one step closer to payment.
- Scheduled- Your invoice has been scheduled to be paid on a set date. Simply click on your invoice number to view the date payment will be sent.
- Closed (means Payment Sent)- Invoice is closed. Payment has been made. Woo-hoo