In order for a particular check to sync successfully from GP to Viewpost, the following parameters must be followed.
- The payment method in GP must be check.
- The payment number/check number must be numeric.
- The check must not be void.
- The check must be associated with a checkbook that is registered on Viewpost.
- The checkbook must contain a bank account number and routing number.
- The check must not have been previously synced.
- The check amount must be greater than 0.
- The check date must not be greater than 7 days prior to the current date.