Want to use VP just for payments? This is for you. If you are doing more, this isn’t for you at this time. Check back in the future for additional features.
Below is a list of the current features and limitations to help you decide if QuickBooks Online (QBO) Sync will fit your company's needs,.
Initial features available with QuickBooks Online sync include:
- Sync payments from QBO to pay through Viewpost.
- Auto Send feature that allows you to streamline your payment process for one or all vendors
- Sync Bills received from connected vendors on Viewpost.com to QBO
- Vendors sync from QBO to Viewpost with every payment sent, ensuring your Network is updated with any changes in QBO.
- Connect with Vendors on Viewpost to send electronic payments
Features that are unavailable for QBO sync users at this time:
- Syncing invoices and customer payment receipts
- Batch syncing of vendors and customers
Viewpost Web Features that are not available to QuickBook Online Sync Accounts
- Invoice and bills creation on Viewpost.com
- Sending payments on Viewpost.com using the "Payments" tab. All payments must be originated in QBO and confirmed on the "Sync" tab or auto-sent.
- The Auto Pay features on Viewpost will not be enabled and any prior auto payment setting will be removed.
- Auto - accept and pay for discounts will not be available.
- Vendors and customers cannot be manually added to user's Network page. They must be synced from QBO.