Viewpost supports Multiple Companies and Multiple Accounts.
How do you decide which is right for you?
Follow the instructions below if:
- One of your trading partners bills you on multiple accounts (and they have this specialized feature turned on)
- Your businesses share the same trade name or simply have multiple locations
- Your bills/invoices/payments for all locations are usually combined, and you want to see them that way
- You are a single company sharing trading partners/network
- Set up one level of permissions and add one bank account
Follow this link for instructions on how to set up Multiple Companies if:
- You own separate businesses and file separate tax returns
- You use separate bank accounts per company
- Keep your bills/invoices/payments separated by company
- Distinguish trading partners/networks per company
- Set up permissions distinct to each company
- Operate your company with a single Viewpost account
- See all your accounts for a trading partner in one view
- Use a single or multiple accounts to pay invoices
1) Click on the Network Tab
2) Select the company you know is enabled for this feature, that you have multiple accounts with
3) Select 'Connect Accounts' or 'Review and Connect'
4) Select 'Connect Accounts' to Enter your Account ID
Or Select 'Review and Connect'
You may add a Nickname to each account to distinguish them
5) When the subsequent accounts have been connected, you will be able to view your bills differentiated by 'Account Number'.