Viewpost sends out automated reminders, three days before and five days after the invoice due date.
- If your invoice is Due Upon Receipt or has terms less than five days these reminders are not applicable
- They are automated.
- There are only two of them.
- If your customer paid the invoice outside of our system, yet it still looks open and due on Viewpost, they will get a reminder.
- You may 'Record Payment' on an invoice, to prevent this from occurring.
- Click here to learn about 'Recording Payment'.
To find out how to re-send an invoice, please click here.