In order to send and receive electronic payments on Viewpost, your bank account needs to be verified.
If you registered your bank account manually, you should receive two small test deposits from Viewpost North America within 1-3 business days.
*If you select 'Verify' and enter incorrect amounts, your bank account will be locked on Viewpost for your protection. Don't fret.
Where do I find the deposits, how do I verify?
- Log in to your online banking, find the two small deposits Viewpost sent you and note the amounts (For security reasons these amounts will not appear on Viewpost as Payments Received)
- Log in to Viewpost and 'Verify' the two small deposits
- Once verified, you can send and receive electronic payments
I haven't received the two deposits. Why? What do I do?
*If there were any discrepancies in your routing or account number these deposits will not go through. If it has been a couple of days and you do not see the deposits, please contact Viewpost Customer Support.
Common reasons test deposits do not arrive:
- Account number is incorrect
- Routing number is incorrect, or does not correspond with ACH deposits
- Account is a savings or money market account
- Account is not enabled to receive ACH deposits
If it has been 4 business days, and you have not received the two small deposits please follow the directions below:
- Log in to your online banking, to make sure you don't see two small ACH deposits from Viewpost North America.
- Log in to Viewpost
- Navigate to 'Payment Methods'
- Select 'Edit' and 'Re-set Routing and Account Numbers' and enter corrected information (For security reasons you will not be able to see the full account number)
- Once you have edited your bank account information on Viewpost, new micro-deposits will be initiated.
If you registered your bank account 30 days ago and never verified it, the deposits have expired.
- Log in and navigate to 'Payment Methods'
- Select Re-register to re-enter you account information. This will initiate two new small deposits.