What do you want to do on Viewpost?
There are some things every Viewpost customer needs to do for an optimal experience, and other things that may not be relevant.
Tips for Everyone:
- Register for Viewpost using your company name, or if you are an individual your first and last name.
- Register your bank account
- Go to Network to connect to the company/person you want to transact with
Quick Tip Guidance for Each Account Type:
Send a payment electronically:
- Register your account
- Invite the company/contractor you wish to pay (via Network Tab)
- They set up their account (which will include banking information)
- Verify they are set to receive electronic payment (via Network Tab)
- Then send the payment (payment delivery timelines are dependent on the receiving bank)
- Going forward all payments will be sent electronically at the same delivery time frame as the first
Paper Checks are issued to companies that are:
- Not registered for Viewpost
- Not bank account verified
- Not connected to the paying company
- These checks will be sent to the address you entered on Viewpost.
- Paper checks are delivered via the United States Postal Service and usually arrive within 5-7 days.
Electronic Payments are issued to companies that are:
- Registered on Viewpost
- Have an active, verified bank account
- Connected to the paying company
- These payments should arrive in 5 business days
- **Viewpost does not yet offer the ability to send payments to another company by simply entering their accounting and routing number like online bill pay.
Receive a payment electronically
- Being 'connected' to the company trying to pay you
- Registering your bank account before they pay you
- Payment timelines are determined by your bank, some banks are faster than others.
- IE If you have a Bank of America account and a Credit Union, you will get paid faster and have a more optimal experience if you register the Bank of America account.
- Click here for a list of banks that offer ICL optimized service.
- Yes you need a Tax ID (SSN) to register your bank account.
- Yes, you need to add your signature. Your security is our top priority. You never have to send payments if you don't want to, but signature is part of the registration process
After I am set up, then what?
1. Once your bank account is set up and you are connected to the company paying you it is up to them to send the payment, as it would be in any other scenario.
2. You will get an email when payment has been sent. The email gives a estimated time of delivery for the payment. (Ex. Five business days)
3. If you received the email, then the payment is in process. Once your bank has received the funds pending deposits etc. are at their discretion.