When trying to register a bank account on Viewpost, you run in to a road block.
Below are the most common reasons a bank account is not connected/verified on Viewpost.
1) You submitted the account number and routing number manually and are waiting for the micro- deposits.
- Check your online bank account for two small deposits from Viewpost.
- Log in to Viewpost and choose Payment Methods
- Choose 'Verify' and enter the two small amounts you received
2) You are trying to add a bank account by selecting your bank logo and you don't see the account you want to add as an option
- Is it a savings account?
- A money market account?
- New account?
- Have you set up online access?
- Did you receive a message that the account cannot be connected to Viewpost, try a different account?
Viewpost supports established checking accounts, that have enabled online access. A bank account can only be connected to one Viewpost account. (IE Multiple Viewpost accounts require unique bank account registrations)
- Check with your bank to see the status of your account
- If still unable to attached your checking account via the automatic process, you may select to add your account manually