When trying to register a bank account on Viewpost, you run in to a road block.
Below are the most common reasons a bank account is not connected/verified on Viewpost.
1) You submitted the account number and routing number manually and are waiting for the micro- deposits.
- Check your online bank account for two small deposits from Viewpost.
- Log in to Viewpost and choose Payment Methods
- Choose 'Verify' and enter the two small amounts you received
2) You are trying to add a bank account by selecting your bank logo and you don't see the account you want to add as an option, or you enter it manually and it says your routing number is invalid.
- Is it a savings account?
- Is it a prepaid card?
- A money market account?
- New account?
- Have you set up online access?
- Did you receive a message that the account cannot be connected to Viewpost, try a different account
Viewpost supports most domestic established checking accounts, that have enabled online access. A bank account can only be connected to one Viewpost account. (IE Multiple Viewpost accounts require unique bank account registrations)
- Check with your bank to see the status of your account
- If still unable to attached your checking account via the automatic process, you may select to add your account manually
- If your routing number is not recognized, perhaps it is one of the accounts listed above that Viewpost does not support (savings, prepaid card) and you will need to add a different account on Viewpost.