Company information is validated for security reasons. It is simple to update, just follow the short steps below:
- Select your Company Name
- Select Company Settings
- Select Profile
- Edit Profile
- The 'Company Name' needs to match the full legal name your company used on the secretary of state’s records where your company was formed.
- If you are a sole proprietor or contractor, your Viewpost Company Name should be your legal name, first and last. (James Archer, Lisa Simpson, Mark Dennick)
- You can add your D.B.A. name, fictitious name, trade name, and logo as a secondary company identifier, because that is how your customer's know you.
- The address needs to reflect the state your entity is registered in, not necessarily where you are operating out of or living now.
- The Taxpayer Identification Number is one of the following:
- Employer Identification Number (EIN) assigned by the IRS
- International Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Social Security Number
Make sure your Company Settings are authentic and accurate. Please let us know if you need any help!